2023 Solicitation Letter (Individual)

Who to send the letter to? 

  • Family members
  • Family out of town
  • Friends
  • Co-workers
  • Neighbors
  • Church mates
  • Other people from other churches
  • strangers who asked about your mission
  • prayer partners
  • small group 
  • fellowship groups


========

(Sample Letter)

Date Here


Dear _________________, 


I have an opportunity to join our church, Mililani Fil-Am Baptist Church, to go to the Philippines this June, 2023 to share the love of Jesus Christ.   This is an answered prayer because I have been asking God to use me in unique ways.  

Our mission trip will cover different regions in the Philippines.  I plan to commit myself to go to Nueva Ecija on June 6-13 and Antique on June 14-15.   My team and I will be distributing summer packs to students, host block parties and lead an overnight conference for pastors and leaders.   

I need to raise $3,000.00 for my own fare and personal expenses.  May I ask you to partner with me?  First, please be my prayer partner.   Pray for me and my family and the people that we will be ministering to.  Secondly, please partner with me in meeting my finance.   

You can send your gift to Mililani Fil-Am Baptist Church, 94-293 Anania Dr., Mililani, HI 96789 with memo, missions for Gina Maban. I wish to raise all my needs by May 15, 2023.   All your gifts will have a tax-deductible receipt.

My commitment to you in return is to keep you updated in my journey by going to my https://www.facebook.com/Angelgina01.  I will also send you an end-of-mission report.   Feel free to call me if you have any questions.  


Trusting In His Grace, 

________________________ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission 2023: Draft Proposals

2022 Mission : Tuloy Ang Gawain: Engage 08-09-2022 to 08-22-2022

Outreach through Music (Winter 2022)